Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Writer's Block

I am new to this whole blog thing, so honestly I don't know where to start. After reading cousin and SIL's blog for EVER, I decided it would be good for me to give it a try...

then I realized, I haven't much to blog about. I feel like I have talked myself into starting on that dreaded term paper and can't think of a good introduction. At that point I usually start with the body and then write the introduction last. That kinda seems to be where my blog will go, starting in the middle of my life and slowly working back to the introduction. (Whoa, this is creepy, I am having some real reflections at this point.)

Anyway, I hope this blog keeps us in touch better, since we don't see each other that much. Oh, and for those that don't know me, I am completely in love with Jon (for almost 15 years now), servant to DD Ella (for a little over two years), and mommy to our weimy furbaby Biscuit. Hoping that God has at least one or two more munchkins in his plan for us.

It occurs to me now this blog was mostly about where to start, and I didn't really do that. But where did it start you ask? High School. That is where our life together began. Prom, summer camp, vacations, hockey tournaments, weddings, funerals, sad times, great times, a promise ring, and engagement ring, our wedding, the journey that led to our precious little girl...

It turns out I have alot to blog about, I might have to dole it out in small doses. Otherwise, you may all think I am nuts-oops, too late.

Here is a snapshot of what Ella is ALWAYS doing...

4 comments:

Cousins Management Team said...

YEA!!! Glad to see you've decided to drink the KoolAid with us. Seriously, it's fun, a good way to keep in touch and it's something for the kiddos to look back on. Think of it as electronic scrapbooking!

Love,
Leigh

The Drama Mama said...

I second that (what she said!!)...I can't wait to read more! Keep 'em coming!! Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Granma said...

The little dancing queen! She was so serious when we heard the rooster crowing on Thanksgiving. "Let's go FIND him!" So cute

Gerard&Kristin said...

I'm so excited you're on here too! This is the best way to keep in touch, Ella is so adorable and getting so big.. glad to see you guys are doing well and I hope ya'll have a great Christmas! Keep us updated!