We had so much fun with Anna last weekend. We colored, blew bubbles, played with playdough and went to Chuck E Cheese! It was a great time, Ella loves her Cousin Anna!! I snapped a video of Ella dancing on Chuck's stage.They even played Wii together!
Wow, can this girl keep the beat to music or what?! It looks like you and your cousin Anna had a great time. I hope you have many more fun times together! Geegamaw
TOO CUTE!!! Anna had a blast! I love the picture where they both have their mouths open (on maybe simulated a roller coaster ride?) And the video cracks me up. I love how she's trying to get someone to join her on the dance floor.
3 comments:
Wow, can this girl keep the beat to music or what?! It looks like you and your cousin Anna had a great time. I hope you have many more fun times together!
Geegamaw
TOO CUTE!!! Anna had a blast! I love the picture where they both have their mouths open (on maybe simulated a roller coaster ride?) And the video cracks me up. I love how she's trying to get someone to join her on the dance floor.
Thanks again for taking her!
Love!
AUNT MELISSA, I LIKE YOUR BLOG. OH AND CAN YOU PLEASE BLOG SOME MORE?
ANYWAY, I LOVE THE VIDEO YOU TOOK!
IT'S FUNNY. WELL, ILOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
LOVE,
ANNA
Post a Comment