Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break Part I

Well, I did a ton of things over Spring Break, but I will break this down into parts. Part I is our visit to the Science Place/Natural History Museum/IMAX/Planetarium. What you may not know about my little stinker is that she L-O-V-E-S dinosaurs. I have lots of pics, but I will try to limit. The little ankle biter had such a good day she fell asleep during the IMAX movie - sitting up.

For those of you that are just DYING in suspense (waka waka), Part II will be our kitchen remodel, and Part III my yard work. It could be a while on the kitchen, we are waiting for our countertops to be installed.

I will start out with a pic of this crazy squirrel that was seriously a foot away. He was freakin' me out, I probably should have stopped feeding him...
He looks a little chubby, he must like museum visitors.


Ella, at the my house exhibit

Playing at the zoo exhibit
Daddy look!!!! A BIG one!

Water play

No comments: