Monday, April 13, 2009

Daddy's Birthday, New Countertops and a Completed Refinance!

Happy Birthday to Daddy!
And what did he get you ask...
Our new countertop installed and the closing on our refinance. I have attached pics of the counters and our new sink! The first is a before for comparison. I could not be more excited!!! It is so nice to have those things off our plates. We have pretty much decided on the tile for the backsplash, that and the lights are the only things left. We are almost there. We also got visit Gran this weekend and see cousin Anna, Ella love her cousin Anna!



2 comments:

Cousins Management Team said...

WOW, the kitchen looks awesome! Good job, y'all! Can't wait to see the backsplash.

Love!

The Drama Mama said...

I forget that Mr. Dodd and Robbie have the same birthday!! I hope you had a great one, Jon!

All of the new kitchen stuff is beautiful...what a great feeling!

And Gran looks amazing!! So glad you guys got to see her! Hope y'all are doing well!