Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I have been looking through your blog and it brings a smile to my face because I know there is always hope its just hard sometimes! If you dont mind me asking what was the last step you did before getting pregnant? I may have just overlooked it while reading. If its too personal I totally understand.
3 comments:
SO PRECIOUS! Did you find out the sex? Praying for you and that sweet miracle!! Love you!
No, we didn't find out this time. Waiting for our surprise!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I have been looking through your blog and it brings a smile to my face because I know there is always hope its just hard sometimes! If you dont mind me asking what was the last step you did before getting pregnant? I may have just overlooked it while reading. If its too personal I totally understand.
Post a Comment