Now, on to our other news. EJ went potty tonight and it was great. We have been regressing lately and it has been rough, perhaps we are making some progress now! I included a pick of the celebration!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Anemones, Corals and Potty Training...
I was so excited about the new additions to my salt tank, I had to share! The little guys are still in shock so they are not fluttering the best but here are a few pics, I will try to get better ones later. I also got a great new anemone! As a bonus, we seem to have picked up a couple of new plants with the coral. We finally got better lights for the tank which enabled us to get more variety. I also included a picture of Banana, my yellow tang. Tomato, my clownfish is shown below too! They have been in there for about 4 years with nothing good to look at but a few damsels and rocks, so they are excited about their new tankmates! They will need a few days to settle in, but I am soooo excited about them!
Now, on to our other news. EJ went potty tonight and it was great. We have been regressing lately and it has been rough, perhaps we are making some progress now! I included a pick of the celebration!






Now, on to our other news. EJ went potty tonight and it was great. We have been regressing lately and it has been rough, perhaps we are making some progress now! I included a pick of the celebration!
4 comments:
Oooo, those are so kewl! And WOO HOO, Ella Jane! Hey, who are the folks in your header pic?
Love!
Blogger Aunt Lissa said...
Those are my great grandparents and grandfather. I was trying to work with the How I got here theme. I was just tested out working with headers.
Grandpa is the one in the striped shirt. He was AWESOME! I didn't know my dad's dad.
Oh, she is growing up so fast!
Way to go, EJ! What a big girl you are!
Can't wait to see the new kids in the tank.
Melissa, I didn't know you had a salt water tank! I have been thinking about getting one for ages. I would love to talk to you about it. Miss EJ is just growing up too fast! Hope you don't mind me stopping by, I love that you ara blogging. Since I don't get to see ya'll much it's a great way to keep up and see your sweet family. I'm sorry about Ella's boo boo.
~Lisa
Post a Comment