This is what happens when I leave the two of them alone. Ella has decided to play a new game and try "falling" off of the fireplace and then using the sofa to catch herself. This time she missed and feel right on her face. The picture really doesn't do it justice, it looks terrible in person. I need to take her for a check up soon, but I am afraid they will wonder what is going on at our house!
And for those of you following my laundry room saga...
After replacing the door, we had to retexture, so we decided we might as well paint the walls, and the cabinets and replace the trim! My house is such a mess, I feel like I can't get control. I hope by next weekend I will have some before and after pictures.
1 comment:
awww, poor sweet face!
No more monkeys jumpin' on the bed!
Post a Comment