Thursday, January 1, 2009

You did what to my wall...don't worry dear.

You may be wondering what I have chosen to do with the final days of my winter break...

1. Install a new door to the garage(this was necessary.) See fabulous pics of what I found when I went to the kitchen today.
2. Ignore the weird yellow laundry room paint, (see future projects section)
2. Completely rearrange my bedroom, requiring dear husband to run a new cable outlet through the bedroom wall so I could move the armoire, and rehang all the pictures and take our bed apart.
3. Paint the master bath, along with hanging new vanity lights and mirrors and replacing the shower curtain.

Oh, and if you are wondering, none of the above mentioned projects are completed as of this moment. We still haven't picked new vanity lights.

What I plan to do with my Spring Break...

1. Paint weird yellow laundry room.
2. Paint kitchen and laundry room cabinets.
3. Replace countertops.


I have very ambitious hopes, let's just see if dear husband plays along. :)


1 comment:

Cousins Management Team said...

Can't wait to see the "after" pictures! Hey, I gave you a blogger award. Check my blog for further instructions.

Love!